Due to the design made of an outer wall of 2 mm galvanized steel, a layer of thermal insulation, an inner wall and an efficient microclimate system, the cabinet protects active and passive equipment from any environmental influences and temperature extremes.
The three-bay design provides additional protection against unauthorized access and convenience of equipment maintenance: during inspection/replacement/installation of equipment, access only to one of the bays with a 4-point lock for each bay.
Due to the air conditioner, heating system and the separation of climatic zones, customers are significantly saving on electricity and on the total cost of maintaining the climatic system.
- A bay with a microclimate system (TAIC air conditioning + heating system) for heat dissipation in the second bay, in order to protect batteries and equipment from overheating in the warm season, and for heating in cold weather.
- The second bay is with reinforced shelves for the installation of equipment and batteries.
- Bay with brackets for installation LSA-profiles.
Each bay has a separate socle, with removable panels installed in the front.
Protection of equipment against dust and moisture according to IP55.
The main advantages of the TECO built-in microclimate system:
- operating temperature range: from -15 С to + 55С;
- accident detection function with alarm reporting;
- the reliable design of the climatic system provides a long service life and protection in harsh environmental conditions;
- service life is at least 30,000 hours;
- LCD menu display for easy control;
- cabinet heating element provides heating of the interior in the cold season. The compressor and drainage heating circuit is designed to protect the compressor and drainage from freezing in the winter season;
- degree of protection IP 55.
The technical characteristics of the cabinet (overall dimensions, microclimate system, monitoring&software for remote control and reporting of accidents) can be adapted to individual customer requirements.