To solve the partner's task of providing high anti-vandal protection, TECO technical team has developed the NF-F series outdoor climate cabinets with remote access control.
The electromechanical lock allows the mobile operator to open the cabinet remotely, on request of the installation/service team (call to the dispatcher). To additionally protect the Accu batteries, an antivandal panel with lock is installed inside the cabinet.
Electromechanical lock from TEKO is a complex functional device for remote access control:
- helps to avoid theft of equipment by contractors - it is always clear who and when had access to the site;
- helps to determine in case of malfunctions or malfunctions of the person in charge - it is clear who was the last one on the site;
- allows you to avoid theft in case of unauthorized opening of the site - promptly call the police, security service, etc.
In this project, the electromechanical lock is opened via the WEB interface. It is also possible to design the opening by metal numeric keypad or by R-FID tag (universal/custom cards).
At the same time, the anti-vandalism of the completed project was realized thanks to the design of TEKO climate cabinets of the NF-F series:
- the entire cabinet body without external fasteners - hidden door hinges, air conditioner case, and socle can only be removed when the door is open;
- critical elements are protected by additional 10 mm metal strips;
- double-walled construction with non-combustible insulation;
- door opening, shock and smoke detectors.
Within the project, climatic cabinets are equipped with TECO air conditioners the TAIC AC series:
- Cooling capacity is 1,500 W, rated voltage is 220 V;
- Vandal-proof protective case: access to climatic equipment only when the door is opened;
- We use energy-efficient components, the compressor is COP 4;
- Possibility to install TECO remote monitoring (control and management by WEB-interface).
The supplied cabinets are designed for operation in aggressive outdoor environments. The equipment is protected from dust and moisture according to the IP55 standard.