In 2021 year, our partner's Mobile broadband was recognized as No. 1 in Ukraine for the highest average speed of the network and the widest coverage. The TECO team is pleased to be a part of this large-scale project of building 4G+ in Ukraine: from 2014 to the present, we have been supplying outdoor cabinets with installed power systems.
For this project, we have designed and supplied several models of outdoor telecom cabinets, floor-standing, and universal installations. In the following article let's talk about one of the models, which is outdoor telecom cabinets AF-F series with two airconditioners TAIC series.
Optimization of network maintenance costs is possible due to:
- Dividing the cabinet case into 2 isolated climatic compartments. Such design allows faster cooling of the compartment reducing the operating time of the air conditioner, as heated air is isolated and the cooling area is smaller. Also, 2 compartments allow using air conditioners of lower power and different cooling capacity for each compartment;
- For the compartment with active equipment, the hybrid TAIC AC / DC air conditioner with a free-cooling system is installed. Installed air conditioner cooling capacity is 1,500 W;
- For the battery compartment, the TAIC AC air conditioner is installed, cooling capacity is 400 W.
- Double-walled cabinet design with non-combustible insulation (50 mm thickness), like sandwich panels, keeps the cooled air longer, as a result, climate systems turn less often;
- The minimum thermal conductivity of the case is no more than 0.036 W / m2.
Vandal-proof design of TECO outdoor cabinets:
- The cabinet case is without any external fastenings;
- Concealed door hinges, vandal-proof 10 mm metal plate on the door;
- Covered internal mounts for air conditioners. Access to the climate units is possible only with the opened doors;
- Vandal-proof design for connecting a diesel generator;
- Safe-type five-point locks;
- Double-walled cabinet design;
- Door opening, shock sensors, and smoke detectors.
Outdoor cabinets by TECO have equipped with ELTEK power systemsFlatpack2 with controller SmartpackRand rectifiers Flatpack2 48/3000 НЕ. Supplying and installation of ELTEK systems in the cabinets were made by TECO team.
The telecom cabinets were also designed with 2 doors for easier service maintenance.
As part of the 4G+ project, we developed a monitoring system with remote access for climate systems and software for remote control of all equipment of the partner's network in one interface by TECO.
The supplied cabinets are designed for operation in aggressive outdoor environments. The equipment is protected from dust and moisture according to the IP55 standard.
Cabinet technical characteristics (specification, monitoring systems) can be adapted to individual customer requirements.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org