To build a base station in the Carpathians, TEСO team faced the following challenges:
- the remoteness of the base station, maintenance of the outdoor telecommunication cabinet is possible only for 4-5 months a year;
- V-th wind region;
- low temperature and snowstorms.
To ensure autonomous operation of the network, the supplied outdoor cabinets were equipped with TECO remote monitoring system.
The monitoring system by TECO allows you to remotely control network equipment in the Web interface.
The monitoring system reduces the number of visits to the site related to setting parameters and emergency situations. With monitoring systems, there is no need to service visits for settings changes and identification of accidents causes.
The monitoring system by TECO allows client to remotely:
1. Change operating parameters of climate systems: set internal temperature, emergency temperature, etc.
2. Test systems performance, working off the established modes.
3. Accidents notification: exceeding the established critical temperatures, loss of input voltage, activation of external emergency sensors, etc.
4. Security monitoring: cabinet door open/close, smoke detector.
5. Energy monitoring: building energy consumption graphs in the web interface.
Optimization of the cost of temperature control of the base station due to:
- Installed energy-efficient climate systems: air conditioners for cabinets of the TAIC series 1500 W AC and heating systems 1000 W.
- The outdoor cabinet case is designed like sandwich panels (double-walled construct with non-combustible insulation of 50 mm), which allows maintaining the temperature inside the cabinet for a longer time, as a result, less often turn on climate systems.
Protecting telecommunication equipment from the environment and unauthorized access:
- Ice protection roof, protection level isIP54, double-walled design;
- Two locks on the doors: a three-point safe-type lock and an additional padlock;
- Concealed door hinges, vandal-proof 10 mm metal plate on the door;
- Covered internal mounts for air conditioners. Access to the climate units is possible only with the opened doors;
- Vandal-proof design for connecting a diesel generator;
- Door opening, shock sensors, and smoke detectors.
For the convenience of equipment maintenance, the telecom cabinet is equipped with 2 doors.
Outdoor cabinet technical characteristics (specification, monitoring systems) can be adapted to individual customer requirements.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org