To solve the assigned task, the TECO team developed a comprehensive climate solution — an outdoor cabinet FF series, made of aluzinc, to maintain the optimal temperature regime inside the cabinet in an aggressive environment, with a coefficient. thermal conductivity of not more than 1.9 W / m2.
If the internal temperature changes below / above the preset level, the climate control system is automatically turned on using the CMB controller. A distinctive feature of this solution is that the operator can remotely change all parameters and operation algorithms.
Such an automated and combined microclimate system, controlled by the controller, reducing the cost and time for site maintenance (recommended scheduled monitoring once a year).
The designed solution provides the site in continuous operation under aggressive environmental conditions for at least 30 years. Protection level against dust and moisture according to IP55.
The main technical characteristics and advantages of the FF climate cabinet:
- Cabinet capacity is 14U;
- The rack at the bottom of the cabinet allows to place two groups of batteries;
- The cooling system are two units with fans installed on the cabinet door, which provide air forced ventilation;
- The heating system is a 400 W fan heater;
- The climate system is controlled by a controller which provides the specified temperature conditions inside the cabinet in the range: +15 ÷ + 30 ° С;
- Remote control system for changing site parameters and operation algorithms;
- Protection level from dust and moisture is IP55;
- Installed monitoring and protection sensors: door open/close sensor; temperature sensor; circuit breakers when closing; automatic circuit breakers providing protection against leakage currents of more than 30mA; surge suppressor.
Cabinet technical characteristics (specification, monitoring systems) can be adapted to individual customer requirements.