Train safety is an extremely important task for any railway. To solve this problem, the TECO team designed SHMR-M Relay and SHMB-M Battery Cabinets.
TThe solution is intended for protection and placement of the signaling, centralization and blocking devices (ACB), which are designed to ensure the safety of train traffic, increase the capacity of crossings and stations, eliminate manual operations and backup power batteries of auto-locking devices and crossings signals.
The developed cabinets are designed for continuous operation in a temperate climate in the open air. To protect ACB equipment from the influence of the environment and temperature fluctuations inside and outside the cabinets, the electronic heating, insulation systems with a degree of fire resistance and sealing are installed.
The main advantages of the developed solution:
- The maximum number of installed plug-in devices - up to 80;
- Possibility of installation up to 14 battery jars
- The electronic heating system is installed. Electric heating devices are automatically switched on at a temperature of -10 ° C and switched off at a temperature of -2 ° C;
- Cabinets are equipped with thermal insulation with SNiP 21-07-97 fire resistance;
- The enclosure, doors and cable entries are sealed to protect the equipment from the adverse environment and prevent moisture penetration;
- External temperature range T° from - 50º C to +50º C;
- Protection degree - IP 54;
- To prevent unauthorized access, the doors are protected from cutting loops, fixed with rod clamps and a five-nogging piece three-point lock or electromechanical lock with RFID reader at the top and bottom.