Safety and comfort of all passengers depends on the reliability of the equipment of the railway system. The modernization of the microprocessor central control system required an integrated approach to solving the problem. For reliable and safe placement of passive and active telecommunications equipment, electrical and switching equipment, the floor-standing and wall-mounted cabinets were designed in accordance with the customer's specifications.
Cabinets ensure reliable protection against unauthorized access to multifunctional expensive equipment, as well as its safety in any climatic conditions.
19” Outdoor telecommunication cabinets by LLC “NVP TEKO LTD” supplied under this project have the following characteristics and features:
• Easy and fast assembly:
- minimum fasteners, minimum assembly time;
- installation of components requires virtually no tools;
- the cabinet design provides for easy access for installation and maintenance of equipment from three sides - through the front door and through lockable folding side panels;
• Design - all-welded;
- doors, side panels, rear panel made of sheet steel;
- extruded aluminum framework;
- cast aluminum connecting angle bars;
• Design option - floor-standing;
• The door with a swivel handle and lock, left and right hinge, door opening angle 180°. Additional sealing around the perimeter of the doors on both sides;
• Front door: metal door with tempered shock-resistant glass;
• Cable glands are located: in the roof, on the bottom of the cabinet and in the lower part of the rear wall;
• Installed blocks of fans in the roof and additional windows for the fans in the bottom of the cabinet;
• Protection degree - IP20;
• Maximum permissible distributed static load - 600 kg.
The scope of supply of the controller cabinets included:
• Design option: wall-mounted;
• Design: all-welded;
• Material: sheet steel;
• Installation of equipment: DIN-rail;
• Front cover: removable metal with a plastic viewing window. The cover is equipped with wear-resistant seal around its perimeter;
• The system design excludes the possibility of personnel access to the conductive parts under dangerous voltage;
• Protection degree: IP40;
• Maximum permissible distributed static load: 20 kg;
• Structural elements and decorative finish ensure a service life of at least 20 years.