Developed by TECO COWs provide quality and reliability networks in any circumstances. This is an autonomous “plug and play” solution, which is ready for use and operational deployment to create a high-quality coverage area.
The designed solution with a prefabricated mast of 12 and 20 meters is universal for its use both within and beyond the city, suitable for any public events or emergency replacement situations of local sites. The considerable height of the mast makes it possible to provide high-quality communication even in urban areas with dense buildings of medium height, and its relatively compact size does not require significant space for this.
COWs by TECO is a frame trailer with an installed block shelter with a separate compartment for the placement of radio modules, designed as a ventilated cage made of galvanized rods and has a separate entrance and a place to accommodate a diesel generator.
The main compartment is 1.5 mm thick sandwich panels, with 50 mm incombustible mineral wool insulation. Also, there is a telecommunications rack for equipment and batteries and furniture set for the staff. COW is equipt a fire alarm system.
Advantages of TECO COW:
- Autonomous solution: independence of fixed communication facilities and own power supply: built-in diesel generator or alternative power sources (solar panels).
- It’s a completely mobility solution with the ability to transport by car, like SUV. No need for a separate car.
- COW’s does not require special building permits and allows to deploy the network in a matter of hours.
- Due to the degree of protection IP55 and the integrated climate system, the active telecom equipment inside the cabinet can operate at -45 ° C to + 50 ° C
Technical characteristics can be adapted to individual customer requirements: mast type and height (up to 20 m), lifting mechanism (manual/automatic).
- Separate compartment for storage and transportation of radio modules and diesel generator;
- An electric meter panel with the ability to transfer meter readings via MODBus or RS232;
- Security and fire alarm system;
- A set of furniture (table, chair, shelf for documents);
- Grounding kit.