Outdoor cabinets are designed to place telecommunications equipment, ensure its autonomous operation and protect from environmental exposure at any time of the year. Such cabinets are used for wireless communication systems, cable television, digital cable lines and wireless networks.
The main technical characteristics and advantages of TECO outdoor cabinets:
Design options - wall-mounted and floor-standing. Protection degree IP55. Operating conditions: external temperature range: –50…+50°С. All-welded steel frame provides reliability, rigidity and stability of the structure. Foil insulation, the joints between the insulation and the corners of the cabinets are taped with aluminum tape. Polymeric powder coating.
Depending on the configuration, the cabinets are equipped with:
1) Heating system: fan heaters;
2) Cooling system: air conditioners 600, 1250 and 2000 W, 230VAC / 48VDC and/or forced-and-exhaust ventilation;
3) Heating and ventilation control system - DMC controller:
- thermostat KTO, designed to eliminate accident at a low temperature;
- thermostat KTS, designed to eliminate accident at a high temperature;
4) Lighting control system: the cabinets are equipped with LED 48V;
5) Monitoring and alarm system: smoke sensor (1 pc.), door opening sensor (1 pc.), thermostat KTO (1 pc.), thermostat KTS (1 pc.).