Providing high-quality mobile communications in any situation is not an easy task for mobile operators. You may encounter difficulties during mass events, especially if they are held far from a developed residential infrastructure, or during natural disasters and man-made accidents when stationary equipment fails. Prompt resolution of such problems is critical.
In order to solve this problem and be able to provide uninterrupted quality communication regardless of circumstances, TECO designed and launched into commercial production Cell on wheels (PBS). With their help, you can quickly create communication coverage in any territory where it is needed.
The cell on wheels is a frame trailer with an installed block shelter with a separate compartment for the placement of radio modules. The shelter block has an anti-vandal construct. The main compartment is made in the form of sandwich panels with a thickness of 1.5 mm, with insulation from rock wool 50 mm thick and rock wool S=50 mm, non-flammable class. Also in the main compartment is a telecommunications rack for placement of equipment and batteries. The compartment for the placement of radio modules is made in the form of a ventilated cage of galvanized rods and has a separate entrance and a place to accommodate a diesel generator.
Inside the shelter is installed climatic equipment to maintain the desired temperature and basic furniture for staff.
Anti-vandal design and fire alarm system provide security and eliminate the possibility of unauthorized access.
Also, constantly working on the possibility of energy-efficient projects for our clients, we have foreseen the possibility that PBS can be equipped with solar panels and / or wind turbines.
- Ability to transport by a SUV vehicle, no need for a separate vehicle.
- Separate compartment for storage and transportation of radio modules and diesel generator;
- Mast design option - aluminum or telescopic assembly, with manual or automatic lifting mechanism;
- A wide range of products, the ability of customized development;
- PBS is independent of stationary communication facilities and has its own power source (diesel generator) providing for its deployment in almost any territory;
- Due to IP55, climate maintenance system and highly reliable components, this solution can be operated in severe climatic conditions;
- An electric meter panel with the ability to transfer meter readings via MODBus or RS232;
- Security and fire alarm system;
- A set of furniture (table, chair, shelf for documents);
- Grounding kit.