Superior resistance to corrosion, combined with a reinforced stainless steel construction guarantees long-term solutions for the most extreme environments.
Wall-mounted enclosure AWD series with an all-welded stainless steel frame (1.5 mm thick) and a galvanized mounting panel (2 mm thick).
The design of the cabinet is made with special folds, which are located on adjoins door and body. This prevents dust and moisture ingress, providing an IP66 protection class
- All-welded construction using high grade AISI304/AISI316 stainless steel;
- Galvanized mounting panel (2 mm thick) provides ease of assembly, convenient and easy installation;
- Protective folds and gaskets to ensure IP66 protection against dust and moisture;
- Wide range of models and possibility of production according to individual requirements;
- A high-quality gaskets ensures positioning accuracy: polyurethane gaskets with temperature resistance from -40° C to + 80° C;
- Reinforced hinges: for a hermetic door fit and increased load capacity.
The number of locks and hinges varies from the size of the product: height up to 700 mm - complete with 1 lock and 2 hinges, within 800-1200 mm - complete with 2 locks and 3 hinges.
Standard finishes are brushed stainless steel or powder coating. Mirror polished stainless steel on request.
Height: 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 1000, 1200 mm
Width: 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000 mmDepth: 150, 200, 250, 300 mm
Weight: From 3.5 to 59 kg
Design option: Wall-mounted
Installation panel height: 254, 354, 454, 554, 654, 754, 954, 1154 mm
Installation panel width: 154, 254, 354, 454, 554, 754, 954 mm
Material: 1.5 mm stainless steel AISI304/AISI316
Maximum permissible distributed static load: Up to 100 kg
Rated voltage: 0.4 kV
Current type: DC and AC
Rated current: 600 A
Enclosure protection degree: IP66
Climatic version: NF 1.1