The electrical cabinet ShRPT is a highly reliable solution designed to receive and distribute direct current electrical energy, as well as to protect the outgoing lines from short circuit and overload during rare commutation (up to 6 times/hour). The durable design of the cabinet and the four-point locking mechanism of the door allow mounting the ShRPT cabinets in utility and industrial settings.
ShRPT is a IP20 floor-standing version with a panel with the necessary equipment installed inside. Input and output of power lines is possible in any combination (top/bottom) which ensures free access for connection and operation.
• A dismountable housing is made of 1.5 mm sheet steel;
• Modular design of the cabinet allows for its abutting with other cabinets in a row;
• Rated voltage - 48 V;
• Maximum rated current - 6300 A;
• Electrical components of famous trademarks - ABB, Schneider, Hager, Legrand;
• Protection degree - IP20;
• The distribution load is 600 kg;
• 4-side access to the cabinet, removable side and rear panels;
• Electric shock protection - all conducting elements are connected;
• 4-point door locking mechanism. The door with a swivel handle. The opening angle is 180°;
• Installation of the cabinet is possible on cast aluminum legs with height adjustment. The legs are included in the scope of supply; it can be optionally installed on the base or attached with anchors to the base;
• Polymeric powder coating;
• Delivery: assembled/disassembled.
|Material||Aluminum framework, 1.5 mm sheet steel|
|Max. static load||600 kg|
|Rated voltage||0.4 kV|
|Current type||DC and AC|
|Rated current||6300 А|
|Climatic version||NF 4.2|
|Color||RAL 7035 (light gray)|
Aluminum housing - 1 pc.
Solid door - 2 pcs.
19” racks - 4 pcs.
Side panel - 2 pcs.
Roof with cable glands - 1 pc.
Adjustable supports - 4 pc.