Main advantages of the electrical cabinets PSS:
• Maximum permissible distributed static load - 600 kg;
• The housing is made of 1.5 mm sheet steel;
• Quickly removable screwed front panels;
• 19 ”/ 21” rails for power system installation;
• The cabinet design provides for natural air convection between the batteries;
• Brush strip cable entries and brackets for wall mounting of the cabinet are provided on the roof;
• Excess cord cable management is provided on the rear wall.
• Installation of the cabinet is possible on cast aluminum legs with height adjustment. The legs are included in the scope of supply.
• Electric shock protection - all conducting elements are connected;
• Delivery: assembled/disassembled;
• Polymeric powder coating.
Height: 1600, 1900 mm
Width: 600 mm
Weight: 86 kg
Design option: Floor-standing
Design: Dismountable or all-welded
Material: 1.5 mm sheet steel
Maximum permissible distributed static load: 600 kg
Rated voltage: 0.4 kV
Current type: DC
Rated current: 6 power supply units 6х50А - general 300 А, 8 power supply units 8х30А - general 240 А
Enclosure protection degree: IP20
Finish: Polymeric powderColor: RAL 7035 (light gray)
The cabinet PSS includes:
1. Removable shelves for the battery and power supply system (one shelf is equipped with 8 seals D=25 mm);
2. Shelf rails;
3. Removable front panels;
4. Equipment rails;
5. Battery connection wires;
6. Terminal panel.