The AW-W Outdoor cabinet is designed to protect telecommunications equipment from climatic conditions, humidity, burglary, and theft.
AW-W telecom cabinet design is robust all-welded construction, with a load capacity of up to 150 kg. The AW-W model is equipped with a 10 mm thick reflective insulation (Alufoam), a three-point or one-point lock, a ventilation system and a heating system.
Advantages of telecom cabinets AW-W:
- Vandal-proof: рighly protected case with 1.5-2 mm wall thickness, locks with protection level 2/3/4.
- Energy efficiency: due to insulation, the low thermal conductivity of the case, energy efficiency climate systems (ventilation and fan heater).
- Environmental protection: the protection level ofthe cabinet is IP55 / IP66,anti-corrosion coating.
Additional model characteristics:
- Model range: 3 U, 6 U, 7 U;
- Ease installation: quick installation on the anchors; the ability to mount equipment on walls or doors.;
- At the base of the cabinet there are up to 10 cable glands with 18-25 mm diameter;
- Needed climate systems can be installed: AC or DC air conditioner, hybrid air conditioner with heat exchanger, heat exchanger, active free cooling, heaters;
- The maximum loading capacity is up to 150 kg.
- We supply turnkey solutions: outdoor cabinets with pre-installed ELTEK power systems, electrical distribution, and a set of sensors.
The Cabinet technical characteristics (specification, climate unit, sensors) can be adapted to individual customer requirements.