For the convenience of maintenance and operation, telecom cabinets AW-U series are designed with the possibility of universal installation.
The robust modular design of the outdoor cabinet allows telecommunications equipment to be mounted in three ways:
- Wall-mounted on a pole or mast: using fasteners on the cabinet and pole handing bracket;
- Floor standing: the cabinet is completed with a socle;
- One on top of another: the ability to assemble two cabinets into one monoblock to minimize installation space.
The cabinet is equipped with reinforced shelves, a maximum load is up to 800 kg. Optionally, the cabinet is equipped with pull-out shelves.
Advantages of telecom cabinet AW-U:
- Highly protected case, double walls, each wall thickness 1.5 mm, safe-type locks.
- The cabinet case is without any external fastenings: hidden door hinges, internal fastening of the air conditioner case and socle, the hidden connection of a diesel generator.
- Critical points are protected with a metal 10 mm bar.
- The Outdoor cabinet is equipped with TAIC air conditioner with low energy consumption.
- The case of the outdoor cabinet AW-U is designed with sandwich panels: the double-wall with non-combustible insulation of 50 mm. Such design keeps the cooled air longer, as a result, climate systems turn less often.
- The minimum thermal conductivity of the case is no more than 0.036 W / m2.
- Protection level is IP65, anti-corrosion powder-polymer coating.
- Model range: 15 U, 22 U;
- Needed climate systems can be installed: AC / DC air conditioner, fan heaters, and ventilation system;
- Possibility to increase antivandal protection: anti-vandal belt on the door, an electromechanical lock, double external lock, separate internal lock for the battery compartment and more.
- We supply turnkey solutions: outdoor cabinets with pre-installed ELTEK power systems, electrical distribution, and a set of sensors.
The Cabinet technical characteristics (specification, climate unit, sensors) can be adapted to individual customer requirements.