The right climate outdoor cabinet lets you avoid frequent breakdowns and unplanned spendings. But to find a quality one is complicated. You need to be attentive enough and know tech details of production.
The key indicator of a good climate cabinet is a well-chosen microclimate system that is powerful enough to keep the temperature suitable for the equipment.
How to choose the right microclimate system? Three indicators are sufficient for TECO specialists to know:
1) Maximum ambient temperature (Tu).
2) Required temperature for the equipment inside the outdoor cabinet (Ti).
3) Heat dissipation of the equipment.
The microclimate system in the cabinet should be energy-saving and consider the operations expenses of the owner. You can avoid this if you add a freecooling system that relieves the load from the air-conditioner, which causes it to break less and consume less electricity.
For instance, such an approach in TECO cabinets reduces electricity costs by 53% in the autumn and winter.
The main task of the cabinet is the ability to resist an external aggressive environment: from break-ins to a harsh climate. Hidden fastenings, several locks systems, double-walled design, and built-in remote monitoring can help to increase antivandal performance. Remote monitoring sends a signal to a service engineer and police if the cabinet is being broken into (hitting, opening the door signals).
Case in point, TEСO cabinets win in price-quality and reliability-benefit ratios. They are anti-vandal and at the same time energy-efficient.
So you literally put your equipment in a strong vault and save on electricity. As a result, your equipment is protected inside and outside. Air conditioning and monitoring systems against temperature variations and a double-walled design, a system of hidden locks against theft and break-ins.
But if you’re not ready to buy a new cabinet and you need to improve the one that you have, we asked TECO specialists about the next steps.
1. Find a suitable microclimate system for your cabinet and equipment.
2. Create an additional barrier to the attackers and the harsh climate, reinforcing cabinet walls with more than one layer.
3. Think of a system of hidden locks that will complicate the task of the attackers, slow them down, and give the police time.
4. Use a microclimate system that reduces your spendings.
5. Install a remote monitoring system to control a situation inside your cabinet.
Ordering and buying details separately is, of course, more expensive than the same ones in the ready cabinet. So buy a quality product right away to save your time and money.
Get in touch with us, and we'll quickly pick a climate cabinet that suits your equipment and business tasks: firstname.lastname@example.org.