Height: 24, 27, 36, 42, 45, 48, 52 UWidth: 600 mm
19” Server racks by TECO is the optimal solution; it has all the necessary set of characteristics to ensure reliable fixation of the main operating units:
- Durable and stable frame, made of high-quality sheet steel provides high structural strength.
- Easy and convenient installation work with a minimum depth adjustment pitch of 100 mm due to perforation around the perimeter of the frame.
- The indicators of maximum weight for equipment installed in racks are very impressive: provided that installation work is carried out competently, the limit of permissible load ranges from 300 (for single-frame) to 650 (double-frame) kilograms for the entire structure.
- The equipment is reliably protected from possible failures inside the electrical system and the effects of static electricity, thanks to a well-designed grounding circuit of the 19” server racks. All the conductive elements of the server rack are grounded and have a connection point for external grounding.
- Pleasant aesthetics and long service life of structural elements are ensured by reliable protection of surfaces with the help of a special anti-corrosion powder coating, which prevents the appearance of external mechanical and chemical damages.
- Anchoring the supports to the floor ensures the stability of the structure, which makes the 19” server rack reliable.
Thus, you get a durable, stable, easy-to-use installation system for telecommunications equipment for a fairly small price compared to boxes and cabinets.
Frame - 2 pcs.
Base (ski) - 2 pcs.
Adjustable side lintels - 2 pcs.
Upper beams - 2 pcs.
Metalware kit - 1 pc.
A set of ground wires - 1 pc.