- The maximum number of installed plug-in devices - up to 80;
- The Cabinet is equipped with an electric heating system. Electric heating devices areautomatically switched on at a temperature of -10 ° C in the Cabinet and switched offat a temperature of -2 ° C;
- For prevention of sharp fluctuations of the temperature inside the cabinet, thermalinsulation with SNiP 21-07-97 degree of fire resistance is provided;
- External temperature range T° from - 50º C to +50 º C;
- Protection degree — IP 54;
- The enclosure is insulated with foamed polystyrene or foil-coating foamedpolyethylene (Alufoam);
- To prevent moisture penetration into the cabinet, cabinet enclosure, doors, cableentries are sealed. Cable glands are used for cable entry;
- To prevent unauthorized access, the doors are protected from cutting loops. Thedoors are fixed with rod clamps and a five-nogging piece three-point lock orelectromechanical lock with the RFID reader at the top and bottom.
The SHMR-M Relay Cabinet is equipped with fittings for installation of lighting sources,connection of an electric soldering iron and a portable lamp, and also the place for thetelephone device of the Peregon-M Type is provided.
The Relay Cabinet is made with cross-mounting and equipped with:
– power outlets for placement of ACB plug-in devices;
– panels for connection of wires of the wiring;
– electrical switching devices for the installation of fuses, rectifiers, arresters and other ACBdevices.
Power outlets, panels and devices are mounted on the rack, and wide enough for placementof the 8 NMSH power outlets in a row.