The container is designed for outdoor installation of various telecommunications equipment. Operation temperature is from -45 to +50°С. The basis of the container is a dismountable metal framework, made of a pipe with a dual-slope roof. The roof is made of steel sheet with a protective paint coating. The container facing is a sandwich panel, the outer and inner parts are made of steel sheet, the panels have two layers of non-combustible insulation, and the coating is made of powder paint.
Main technical characteristics and main advantages of containers produced by LLC “NVP TECO LTD”:
• Internal dimensions of the container: from 1000x1000 to 5000x5000, and a height of 2650 mm.
• Design: dismountable framework provides for the on-site assembly of the container without using a crane.
• The container is installed on the supports; there are mounting holes in the supports to fasten the cabinet to the concrete base.
• Insulation: double layer of rock wool, non-flammable class.
• A protective canopy above the entrance door.
• The container has fire resistance in accordance with the Ukrainian fire safety regulations DBN B.1.1-7-2002. Design characteristics of the container correspond to the fire resistance degree IIIa.
• The structural elements are made of high-strength sheet steel. The vandal-proof design of the doors with internal hinges prevents easy access to locks, and as a result, equipment theft.
• Type of locking mechanism: three-point lever tumbler lock.
• Floor covering: antistatic linoleum complete with galvanized looped baseboards, connected via the ground bar with an external ground loop. The floor structure can withstand loads at any point up to 2000 kg.
• The container is equipped with a place to install a vandal-proof air conditioner.
• Internal metal walls of the container allow fixing any equipment.
• The container can be equipped with steps made of corrugated metal.
• The roof of the container is equipped with the supports for lifting the container, as well as for installing a deicing system.
• Color - RAL 7035 (light gray), paint coating wear-resistance is at least 15 years.
Container basic configuration:
- container assembly (base, ceiling, skirting, sandwich panels, lintels, racks, roof);
- antistatic linoleum;
- fire-proof or vandal-proof entrance door;
- deicing system;
- air conditioner vandal-proof protection;
- overhead power supply;
- metalware kit.
- inner door