Height: 1800, 2000, 2200 mm
Width: 600, 800, 1000, 1200 mm
Depth: 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000 mm
Weight: From 38.8 to 253 kg
Design option: Floor-standing
Material: 2 mm sheet steel
Maximum permissible distributed static load: Up to 800 kg
Rated voltage: 0.4 kV
Current type: DC and AC
Rated current: 6300 А
Enclosure protection degree: IP40 or IP54Climatic version: NF 3.1 or NF 1.1
The electrical cabinet ShNP is required for installation of various switching, electrical and distribution devices and their protection from adverse environmental effects and mechanical damage (if the rated current circuit is up to 6300 A).
- a dismountable housing is made of 2 mm sheet steel;
- the cabinet has a modular design;
- protection degree IP40/IP54;
- maximum distribution load is 600 kg (with an option to increase the load up to 800 kg - using special reinforcing elements);
- 4-side access to the cabinet;
- the side / rear panels are removable, the panel material is sheet steel of 1.2 mm and 1.5 mm, respectively;
- special lintels allow installing 19” and 21” equipment;
- all the conductive parts of the cabinet are grounded;
- 4-point door locking mechanism;
- single / double-leaf door type;
- fastening is possible either by means of anchors to a horizontal surface, or by installation on a base;
- holes are provided for the use of eye bolts;
- decorative and anticorrosive painting in standard color RAL7035 (light gray);
- the front door has a swivel handle and lock, left / right hinge, and the opening angle 180°;
The electrical cabinet is delivered disassembled (assembling is possible by pre-order).
Rack - 4 pcs.
Base - 2 pcs.
Ceiling - 1 pc. (2 pieces for cabinets with a width of min. 1000 mm)
Roof - 1 pc. (2 pieces for cabinets with a width of min. 1000 mm)
Side panel - 2 pcs.
Rear panel - 1 pc.
Door - 1 pc.
Lock key - 1 pc.
Package - 1 pc.
Data sheet - 1 pc.
Installation panel - 1 pc.
Base - 1 pc.